[Rhodes22-list] Statue of Liberty - 3rd copy

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Apr 1 08:19:31 EST 2005

Peter:

Ironic that you posted the picture of the Statue of Liberty:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200503/31/P1010154.jpg

Because on my trip I was told that, there are three 'Liberties', yours, the
original in France and one in Lvov, Ukraine.  The one in the Ukraine is not
a freestanding one, but decorates the upper face of the 'Liberty Building'
in an old section of Lvov.  Ironically, the building survived the
devastation of World War Two.

Attached is a picture that I took from the street in front.  It helps to
magnify the picture at the top.