[Rhodes22-list] Successful Dolphin Rescue

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Fri Apr 1 09:06:24 EST 2005

Here's a short media video of the critter we pulled out yesterday (see
Dolphin Rescued from Backyard Harbor) :
http://www.newschannel5.tv/

I worked with the team from 6AM yesterday morning, and finally got home
from Port Aransas about 1AM this morning. Now up again, collecting gear and
tying up loose ends.... The animal was introduced into the rehab tank, and
appears to be doing OK. If everything goes will they'll transport it back
down here and release it in about six weeks.

No sailing today...winds are NW over 35...maybe this weekend though. Right
now, I just want to get through the day, have a couple of rums and sleep
like rumplestiltskin...
jw

Jim White
Le Menagerie