[Rhodes22-list] Generator

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Apr 1 10:00:30 EST 2005

Thanks, Rik,

I have more electricity and batteries than I ever need.  Because of my
link10 I know the exact status of the electrical system all the time.

I guess I was seduced by the Honda the same way you and Brad were
seduced.  It is useful to know that neither one of you ever wound up
using it in the way you discussed.  My Tohatsu and Solar Cells keep my
batteries fully charged year round.

Bill Effros