[Rhodes22-list] Pacific All Sail Boat Show

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Fri Apr 1 21:31:30 EST 2005

  I suppose it is a long shot, but if there are some who plan to go to the "Pacific boat show" in Jack London square in Oakland Ca. Joyce and I would love to visit and see the show together.
  We plan to be there on Saturday April 16.
  Also in the FAQ there is a good letter about getting the tension right on all the rigging by using the Loo's model 91 tension gauge. Where shoud I look for this gauge? I'am assuming the correct tension is important and would be less than proffessional to try and get this right by pulling stays and shrouds by hand. Barry