[Rhodes22-list] Shroud tension,(was all pacific boat show)

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Sat Apr 2 14:57:29 EST 2005

  Richard thanks for good advise. It makes good sence, and if I can get the job done without  a gauge more the better. You mentioned one item in your responce about the forward lower shroud. Stan also mentioned this in his instructions to install the mast hoist crane. I do not have a forward lower shroud. Unless the shroud that is mounted  lower on the mast is a lower shroud. This must be the case. I was looking at the cabin top and assuming this was where a upper shroud would be.
  Soo much to learn.  Barry

-------------- Original message from "Richard Smith" <sailnut at worldnet.att.net>: --------------