[Rhodes22-list] Barry's missing Shrouds

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Apr 2 17:29:51 EST 2005

Barry:
	You said,"You mentioned one item in your responce about the forward
lower shroud. Stan also mentioned this in his instructions to install the
mast hoist crane. I do not have a forward lower shroud. Unless the shroud
that is mounted  lower on the mast is a lower shroud. This must be the case.
I was looking at the cabin top and assuming this was where a upper shroud
would be.
	So much to learn" If you go to the www.rhodes22.org web site, under
the documents section you will find a copy of an older R22 manual.  The year
of the manual does not matter in the case of the stays since Stan has not
changed their number.  Also, go the www.rhodes22.com site for a discussion
about their use and purpose.
	I would expect that after reading those directions you should be
able to figure out which stay is which.  If they do not match, maybe you do
not have a Rhodes 22?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA