[Rhodes22-list] Heaving To

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 15:04:04 EDT 2005

Hank,

There is a wealth of information about both heaving to and the use of a
sea anchor in heavy weather in Lin and Larry Pardey's book "Storm
Tactics Handbook.

http://www.paracay.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=STH&Category_Code=PARACAY

I got mine directly from Lin and Larry at one of their seminars, but I'm
sure you could get a copy from amazon or most other name booksellers.

Rik