[Rhodes22-list] NC-PHRF Rating difference of the two Rhodes models

iweb86 at aol.com iweb86 at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 17:56:01 EDT 2005

 OK, can anyone explain the big difference in the ratings of the two different models of the Rhodes 22 and Rhodes 22 Continental

I know the Continental is an older model. For my boat is a Continental and was built in 1972.

It looks like I will stay on the 456 Benateau with a 72 rating for racing.

Thanks All

Scott Scharf
S/V Pleiades