[Rhodes22-list] NC-PHRF

Robert Dilk robertdilk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:39:44 EDT 2005

   I got a 256 PHRF from the official NC PHRF person for my 1976 RHodes
   22 with 155 genny and standard main.

   If I can find my PHRF paperwork I will scan it in.

   I now live in Tennessee and the local club has thier own system.

   Bob

   S/V Knot Necessary
   >From: "Peter Thorn" <pthorn at nc.rr.com>
   >To: "Rhodes 22 List Members" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
   >Subject: [Rhodes22-list] NC-PHRF
   >Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:02:49 -0400
   >
   >Hello Again Rhodies~
   >
   >The NC-PHRF handicapper has ruled:
   >
   >     R22    PHRF base rating        216
   >     prop adjustment                       12      (outboard - I
   don't get it)
   >     175 Genoa adjustment              -6
   >
   >     rating for IMF R22 Raven       222
   >
   >What has gone wrong here?  Has Roger's excellent Arkansas racing
   record finally lowered the R22 rating?  Actually I think not.  Each
   local PHRF committee sets its own ratings.  Do local committees send
   their PHRF ratings to US Sailing?  There are no R22s or R22
   Continentals listed in the NC-PHRF March 2005 membership list.  (Raven
   just applied).

   >The back of the NC-PHRF Handbook list many various boats and rates
   R22s as: