[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a used R22, southeast US

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 19:14:50 EDT 2005

Cheryl,

As of January my old Rhodes-22 was still on the
market.  Contact sdcrop at bellsouth.net.  If you go
through the January archives you can find the
description and details.  I get death threats from
Stan or at least promised to be dropped from his
Christmas card list everytime I point out another boat
but take a look.

Brad