[Rhodes22-list] Electric start motor

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:59:08 EDT 2005

A second sealed battery in the laz will work fine and this is the way my
boat was set up. I don't think you need a dedicated starting battery for our
small outobards. I ran cable to cabin and removed battery from laz. This set
up allows your outboard to help with charging while you are motoring. I know
you have solar but a second charging system couldn't hurt. Plus you will not
have the weight in the laz.

Wally