[Rhodes22-list] Electric start motor

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 19:08:42 EDT 2005

just get a group 24 AGM only for the motor, The agm
have a very low self discharge(i.e. not solar cell
needed for mantance) can not spill,  water proof, the
motor charger will not "fry" it(i.e. like it will do
to gells) will work at any angle and will be fine in
the lazzeret, just make sure to have a way to tie is
down so it can not go flying -mjm