[Rhodes22-list] Electric start motor

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Apr 14 09:40:20 EDT 2005

Ed,
Well, you're right.  But since it came with electric start I might as well
use it.  At least for the Mrs.  She had some trouble starting our previous
motor.  Hooking up the electric start will make that task easier, but does
add something else to go wrong.  You won't see us this Sunday.  Just got a
new motor owners manual in the mail, need to service the motor and check it
out.  Won't be long, though.  Shooting for the first of May.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway