[Rhodes22-list] My previous personal posting

Razgaitis Richard raz01 at mac.com
Mon Apr 18 14:37:33 EDT 2005

Rhodes 'family,'

I am embarrassed that I mistakenly posted background on the recent
passing of my son's son.  I had composed an email covering my son's
email to send to a few folks I knew well that I didn't think would be
on my son's list.  Somehow, and I genuinely have no idea how, the
Rhodes list got included.

I have come to understand that almost any and every subject is allowed,
even welcomed, by this amazing group.  But I did want you to know that
I had not done this intentionally.  Perhaps there was a higher purpose
in my mistake.  In any case, thanks for your patience.

richard 'raz' razgaitis sr.
s/v Rocky Rhodes
Lankford Creek, MD