[Rhodes22-list] Raz's previous personal posting

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Apr 18 22:23:05 EDT 2005

Raz,
	This list has been around a few years.  As you have seen, we cover
the USA, the political spectrum, sailing styles and other subjects.  A few
years ago, a wanabee waiting on the delivery of his Rhodes 22, did not make
his delivery date.  His wife posted a short note telling us what happened.
There is couple occasionally on the list who at one time were two different
boats.  You are visiting a most unique support group, both for sailing and
many other things.  Most of us are very willing to do good things for
others.  So in the future when we throw anchors at each other remember that
we have also lent a hand on a slack line.  It takes time to help your sons
situation. Appreciate that we all support you in your time of grief.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA