Splash! Re: [Rhodes22-list] A sign of the times.

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:49:24 EDT 2005

Mary Lou,
Congratulations!  Ah, to be in the water in April is still one of my
fantasies.  As Bill said, I'm hoping for Memorial Day at the latest.  Just
too much else going on this time of year and the boat seems to be the lowest
priority.  I know, I know, I need to get my priorities in order!  How nice
that everything was uneventful, our splashing is never uneventful and I
wonder what this year will bring.  Now if I can just find time to service my
"new" motor, we should be ready to proceed from there.  Enjoy!

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway