Splash! Re: [Rhodes22-list] A sign of the times.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:08:54 EDT 2005

Glad to hear your back on the water. We all love a smooth launch. :-)

We are having amazing spring weather with everything in full bloom. Jenny
had a show this weekend so I had a weekend pass. After spending a couple of
hours around the house I hit the lake about noon on Saturday and did not
come home until Monday morning. Decent wind Saturday evening and all day
Sunday with temps in the low 70s.

Do you know the name of the decking material? I would like a wooden sole in
cabin to replace carpet. Would this stuff look ok? Could you just attach to
plywood? Maybe they have lighter colors ...

Wally