[Rhodes22-list] AM/FM/CD radio speakers

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 10:16:33 EDT 2005

George,
Depending on where you want to mount the stereo, running speaker wires to
the lazzerette and installing the speakers is not a cumbersome job. There are
openings already there for the wires to pass through under the starboard seat.
I  used a good quality 150 watt marine speaker. Note the operative word
"marine".  Anything else will be destroyed by the elements. The attached photo shows
where  I installed mine. They have had almost six years of hard use and are
still  working.

Rummy