[Rhodes22-list] rigging

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 16:53:37 EDT 2005

Tom,
I usually opt for cotter rings instead of pins because I can put them on and
take them off without any tools.  I use rings on all 9 chain plate
connections and pins aloft.  But don't use the "open" rings or whatever
they're called.  Use the "closed" ones that are like a key ring.  The open
ones can work their way off.  Whatever you use, inspect them often.
Slim