[Rhodes22-list] A Tow Veh. question.

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 13:57:47 EDT 2005

Wally and Slim,

A few years back I had an E150 Ford Club Wagon Van with a front bumper
hitch.  It was a great tow vehicle with it's long wheelbase.  Other than the
obvious inconvenience of disconnecting the boat in the parking lot to
connect to the front bumper to launch, it was remarkably easy to use.  When
launching and retrieving you have a great view, plus it's very easy to
maneuver with the steering part in the middle of he rig.  Always got lots of
starnge looks, though.

PT