[Rhodes22-list] A Tow Veh. question.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 15:46:47 EDT 2005

IIRC Stan uses a van with a front hitch.  That makes it possible to really
"thread the needle" when maneuvering.  But I have to go along with Rummy on
this--it'll make my traction worse.  Especially on the grass.  My wheels
already spin with the extra tongue weight on the rear.  Take that away and
it'll be worse.

Slim