[Rhodes22-list] Shoring Support

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 22:03:24 EDT 2005

I'm using the stands (poppits?) in the stern and a stack of timbers
under the bow.  (see photo)  The tongue extension is pulled out to make
room for the stack of timbers.  Or Peter's method with a pair of stands
under the bow... Or with blocks under the keel... How can you roll the
trailer out of there?  The cross members of the trailer won't let me do
that.

Also, can anybody tell me why my boot stripe (pin stripes) look like
the Purina Checkerboard?  I used a 5.0 megapixel camera.

Slim