[Rhodes22-list] Salt Water Sailing (was Outer Banks...)

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:08:11 EDT 2005

Slim, Almost all of my passangers are first timers since I teach sailing.  I
make every effort to make the trip enjoyable no matter what the conditions.
If they even think they might get sea sick have them medicate well before
getting on the boat.  Set the right amount of sail out for the conditions to
reduce the heeling - the uninitiated tend to get hurt playing on a slanted
boat.  If it is over 20 steady we have a dock party and tell stories about
other sailing adventures.

Bob Weber
Odyssey Sailing School
www.Odysseysailing.com