[Rhodes22-list] boat full of water, please help

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:18:36 EDT 2005

Luis,

Glad to here you got your Rhodes on the water. Way to go! It looks like you
need to get a little more tension on your jib halyard and/or fore shroud. It
looks like there is some sag. It might just be the angle .....

Alan,

I for one would rather work on a boat then take a second job at Burger King.
Good luck with your restoration. Some of these projects get finished, some
don't.

Wally