[Rhodes22-list]Rummy's Photo Album

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Aug 3 10:06:12 EDT 2005

Rummy,
               I am trying to find a way of posting my Baja pictures so they
are accesable to the other Rhodies.  What are the limits of this Photo Club
where you have posted your pictures?  Is there a limit on the number of
photos you can post in each "album"?  Is the "free" service free and do you
really get a usable service?
Thanks,
Chris G