[Rhodes22-list]Chris's Photo's of Baja

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 3 14:16:34 EDT 2005

Chris:
	Another option would be to contact Will (wp.barry at att.net) of this
list and get him to make a page for this Web site.  That is if you have no
objections to using this web site, as some others do.  He has made several
pages of Chesapeake photos (those are Will's work).  If you haven't noticed,
this web site is free.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion
stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?