[Rhodes22-list] Boat trip

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 19:45:51 EDT 2005

looks like I am taking vaction from 8/20 thought 9/5,
17 days total, now the delema, where to take the boat
:-)

0)home
1)over night at the thimble islands
2)couple days in the montauk area
3)couple days in the newport area
4) a few days in Martha vinard
5) blockis land(maybe)
6)over night at the thimble islands
7)home

Now the question, now we are talking a wife and 3 kids
on a small boat, I can only cliam to leave them on
plum island so many times :-) before the complete
breakdown takes place :-) so I need any advice on
marinas and or places to go where the boat/wife and
kids will be happy? good fun ports? shoping for the
wife? marinas like a restorts? fun parks? better
places than I picked above? I take any advice(I know,
"do not do it" and "leave them home" not allowed :-),
I fishing for ideas and the guild books are so helpful -mjm