[Rhodes22-list] Boat trip

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 19:38:09 EDT 2005

It not a bad idea, but I have a few issues with it,
mosyly me,

1)I have the monthly rail pass into the city, it not a
vaction.
2)done about 10+ circles lines.
3)I grew up in phila and live in NYC, spent much on my
youth on the NJ shore and to many Jerry's jokes later.
4)been to rype twice this year and did the fireworks
last year.
it not a bad idea, just wished you picked north than
south(ant ideas going noth?, You did put me on a idea,
places that I can not reach from a car(or never would)
-mjm