[Rhodes22-list] On Level Board

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 06:01:32 EDT 2005

I'm willing to travel all the way to lake Hartwell for this.

ed kroposki <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
Now let me get this correct. How many years has Bill been sailing the R 22
and how many years has Rummy been sailing the R 22? I guess the only way to
find out who is faster is a race. Bill hook up your boat and bring it down.
The rest of us need the correct answer (this year). Winner buys the BBQ.
Looser the beverages.

Ed K
Lake Hartwell, Starr, South Carolina, USA
Addendum: "Learning how to make a boat go fast is easier ashore than it is
afloat because there is no time to stop and think when you are racing."
Paul Elvstrom.