[Rhodes22-list] On Level Board

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 14 19:53:12 EDT 2005

Now let me get this correct.  How many years has Bill been sailing the R 22
and how many years has Rummy been sailing the R 22?  I guess the only way to
find out who is faster is a race.  Bill hook up your boat and bring it down.
The rest of us need the correct answer (this year).  Winner buys the BBQ.
Looser the beverages.

Ed K
Lake Hartwell, Starr, South Carolina, USA
Addendum:  "Learning how to make a boat go fast is easier ashore than it is
afloat because there is no time to stop and think when you are racing."
Paul Elvstrom.