[Rhodes22-list] Sail Trolling

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 15 13:10:57 EDT 2005

Reply to Bill, Bill, Jim, Wally, et al.
Bill W.
	I have stayed at this place.  It is very accessible:
http://www.bridgepointehotel.com/

Bill E.
	About 15 or so years ago, I was informed that you cannot fish for
bass from a canoe (which I had).  Today that kids trophy bass caught from a
canoe still hangs on the wall.  So much for what you can and can not do on
any particular type of boat.  Just take them fishing:  Poles, line, hooks,
weights and bait.

Jim:
	Did you put a bail on top of the mast for the block for the
spinnaker?  Remember that a spinnaker needs to pivot at different angles.
Did you leave a line thru the block so you can use it without taking the
mast down?

Bill E:
	Consider striper fishing.  Big time sport in these parts.  Can be
done from shore or any type boat. If you hook one in deep water, be prepared
for a 25 or so pound fish.  See:
www.scgameandfish.com/fishing/bass-fishing/SC_0305_02/
And: www.fishnandhuntn.com/hartwell.html
And: www.lake-hartwell.com/

I was wondering if Wally has been racing the Milkman this year?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA