[Rhodes22-list] traveler bar

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 16 15:27:54 EDT 2005

Alan:
	Used or New the easiest source is Mr. Spitzer at General Boats.
Keep in mind that for items like this you should not contact General Boats
during normal business hours.  What I am saying, the only person at General
Boats who can answer your question is Admiral Spitzer.  There have been
specific request to the list by Stan to make such calls after hours or on
weekends.  You can also email him.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA