[Rhodes22-list] Good Old Boat Magazine

Jesse Busta jesse at goodoldboat.com
Tue Aug 16 12:13:47 EDT 2005

Dear Fellow Sailor(s),

We're doing some updates on our web list of sailboat associations. I
pasted a copy of our posting below. Please take a look at it and let
me know if there are any changes or additions.

Rhodes 22
Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
http://www.rhodes22.com/
http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html
Another site: http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/index.html

By the way, I was just on your site checking your site's link. If
there is any way that you could add us to your list of links, we'd
sure appreciate it.  Every link is important to us.

Thanks from Good Old Boat Magazine!

Jesse Busta

--
Jesse Busta
Editorial Assistant, Good Old Boat Magazine, <http://www.goodoldboat.com>

Bringing together a community of sailors who love and sail good old boats.