[Rhodes22-list] boom room

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Wed Aug 17 09:36:27 EDT 2005

The boom room and the pop-top enclosure are two different items. You can
see them both in the picture on the General Boats website at
http://www.rhodes22.com/boom_room_large.html

We have a pop-top enclosure that we use nearly every weekend and can answer
questions about it. I've been on a boat with the boom room up only once. It
was very spacious, enclosing the entire cockpit with nearly vertical walls.
If I remember correctly, the walls zipped into place and there were some
sort of poles supporting the structure.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA