@CHECK++ [Rhodes22-list] Reply to Alan

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Aug 18 14:00:24 EDT 2005

Ed ended with:
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to
fish and you feed him for a lifetime."  proverb

Wasn't there one that went "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and you end up with a guy who sits in a boat all day
long drinking beer and telling stories."
Chris