[Rhodes22-list] Aerobed on Board

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Aug 18 14:05:27 EDT 2005

My old dingy inflates with a low pressure pump very quickly, but still need
to top it off with the food pump.
Funny you should mention the "inexpensive dingy" letter to PS, I did see it
and am in need of a new dingy so I'll follow his source.

Chris Geankoplis
P.S.  Several people have contancted me off line about my trip to Baja with
the Rhodes.  I should have something ready in a week or so if my brother
ever sends the pictures he took. (my camera went missing for the first two
weeks of the 5 week trip).