[Rhodes22-list] IMF Problem

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Aug 22 07:50:06 EDT 2005

Slim - your screw that you put back may be protruding into the furling
tube - since you did not buy a recycled Rhodes boat it is probably time to
invest in the new boom slider system ($225) that we will take back if it
does not make it all work better than it did originally.

stan

have to go - Ed just walked in.