[Rhodes22-list] Chinese Boom Rooms?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 10:00:56 EDT 2005

The problem with dealing with Chinese manufacturer's is that you absolutely
must have a representative in China and also one in this country that deals
with  the Chinese representative.
I had a company that imported electronic components from China and I can
tell you that there are problems which come up where having the representatives
makes the entire thing doable. I know of a company in Madison, Wisconsin that
does this and I can recommend them highly if anyone is interested.

Rummy