[Rhodes22-list] Chinese Boom Rooms?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Aug 24 11:09:30 EDT 2005

Thanks, Bill,

The greater the number of prospective units, the easier it will be for
Brad, Dave, or anyone else to line up manufacturing interest.

I think fewer and fewer sails are currently being manufactured in the
U.S.  The company may be a US company, just like General Boats is a US
company, but they are all coming to the conclusion that they've got to
have their sails made abroad.

Bill Effros