[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Cushions

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:27:06 EDT 2005

Bill, I have no idea what you are talking about? I thought your crazy scheme
had Stan selling the Chinese parts? Are you still talking about cushions?
Anne and others gave the GB cushions 2 thumbs up. I have already gotten
pricing from Stan and I am considering purchase verse homemade. Are you
suggesting that one should not make their own replacement cushions.....Are
you the riddler? :-)  Serioulsy Bill you have lost me.

Stan and GB have no worries from me. Not much chance i will be making R22
cushions for resale.

Wally