[Rhodes22-list] Was Main Sail Speed, now Jib Sheets Changes

SVGravityLeak at aol.com SVGravityLeak at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 20:56:26 EDT 2005

In higher winds, my jib sheets will catch on the bow deck cleat.  A thin line
from the bow cleat to a mast cleat solves the problem.  Since getting a
furling spinacker, I just cleat the spinacker furling line to the mast and it
protects the cleat.

Fred

In a message dated 8/25/2005 9:33:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,