[Rhodes22-list] Sleeping in Cockpit

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:50:34 EDT 2005

Thanks Bill. I know everyone likes closed cell foam in cockpit but I think
it is too hard. The cushions will be stored in cabin so I am going for
comfort. The Pearson 35 we recently cruised on had really nice cushions (not
closed cell) with breathable fabric and mesh bottom. I spent 11 days on that
boat and those cushions were very nice. I know what you mean about sliding
cushions.

You getting out much?

Wally