[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Katrina see latest track

thenacarville at bellsouth.net thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 28 21:31:55 EDT 2005

yup....have a Bucannan (scotch) in front of me and just sucked down a ham sandwich (today's breakfast/lunch/dinner)....almost ready to listen to the tv and find out just how bad this puppy is going to be....need to make a few calls (my mother in GA and a good friend in Alabama) then I think I will finally relax for a minute...this one really has the potential to cause havoc for weeks....could be years for NO to recover if it is a dead center scenario #1 nightmare....time to use my mental energy to push it to the east....need more liquor to do that....brought enough to make it go backwards...heh heh...will run out of a lot of things before I run out of liquor......what are you up to this week?....