[Rhodes22-list] Stans Lament 2 (for Chris G.)

Philip Esteban 3drecon at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 00:16:38 EDT 2005

Chris,
I was only asking philosophically in the context of the "argument".  My wife
and I hope to purchase a Rhodes new or recycled as soon as we work out some
of the logistics.  I don't want to see anything happen to GBI before we buy,
or after for that matter.  We think the Rhodes is a great product.

Philip