[Rhodes22-list] Kat Scatting

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Aug 30 08:52:09 EDT 2005

Hey guys,

I'm back online from the office, and all is okay in Baton Rouge.  We got power
back last night after an 8 hour outage.  I don't see any damage here, but it is
very messy.

I found out this morning that the interstate bridge that leads to my parents
neighborhood got washed out.  I don't have a whole lot of hope for thier home or
my boat, but it will be days before they let us head out there to check it out.
My folks live out of the country most of the year, and weren't in Louisiana this
month, so the only concern is "stuff."  We are very grateful for that.

So I'll check out that scene as soon as I can, but as Thena points out, we have a
tailgate party to prepare on Saturday.  This is the year that our group breaks
out a portable dish so that we can add ESPN to our viewing options, and I'm quite
excited about that.  And I know that the generator is in good working order and
full of gas, so all is good for that scene.

I'll keep you posted on what's happening.

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:41 , Ellner <ellner at pressenter.com> sent: