[Rhodes22-list] New Orleans getting out of hand

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 20:10:52 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/30/2005 4:33:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com writes:

http://2theadvocate.com/

Ben,
I was unable to find the Slidell video, but from what I have heard on the  TV
today, there isn't much left there. The weather radar station went out early
on and there haven't been any news reports from there as of yet. It doesn't
look  good for Velvet Elvis. Hope all is well with you and your family. The
devastation is mind boggling. Any idea where Thena lived? We haven't heard
anything from her lately.
This is going to take years to correct.

Rummy