[Rhodes22-list] New Orleans getting out of hand

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Aug 30 20:10:38 EDT 2005

Thanks SO much for that link. I have a Coronado 35 at Oak Harbor, and haven't been able to find out a thing about what's going on down there. We've been trying to be patient since I know so many folks have a lot more at stake than a slightly fixed project boat, but your video link helped a lot.

It looks like there are a LOT of boats still OK at the marina, so maybe ours is one of them. Thanks again.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com 8/30/2005 1:32:40 PM >>>
This web site has some flyover footage of the marina next to where I slip.  I tie
up at one of the houses you see farther up the canal.  The houses are supposed to
be on the water.

There's a really big sailboat that got set down right in the middle of a
building, but there are a lot of houses and boats that might be okay.

I can only get this video in postage-stamp size resolution, and even that was
tough.  But if you happen to watch, and happen to spot a Rhodes 22, let me know.

http://2theadvocate.com/  Chose the video for Slidell flyover.