[Rhodes22-list] an easy question, I Hope.

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 5 15:30:36 EST 2005

Hi Bob,
Just writing in to tell you that my racing partners and I were at Lake
Carlyle
yesterday. We were at the west access to check out the J34 that was donated
for the
Youth Sailing Program. My racing partner bought it. Just loved it. We are
all
very pleased! that boat is in excellent condition.
More projects this winter and a new boat to race this season!
Merry Christmas to us..we call ourselves the sin-dicate! We have approx 6
boats
from which to choose to race, depends on the race, the weather, crew, etc.
Anne

 www.rhodes22.org/list