[Rhodes22-list] an easy question, I Hope.

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:54:46 EST 2005

Anne, how dare you not look me up, I got a fridge full of Linnies and no one
will drink them Budweiser town.  I saw that J34 for sale, I figured it would
go quickly - no pun intended.  I would like to share thoughts on your Junior
sailing program.  We have on in the fledgling state at our YC and Odyssey
Sailing would like to start more Junior classes.  I will catch you off line
in early spring.  If you need rail meat next year, I will make the drive -
let me know.  Bob