[Rhodes22-list] New Member Introduction

Bud Connor budconnor at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 6 11:33:44 EST 2005

Bill,
  I like most of the suggestions, except for making each new member
responsible for showing others
where to find things, and how we operate.  I think "most" of that
information could be put into the
standard message that Michael sends out when someone joins the list.  I
think we should pass around
responsibility for keeping that intro message up to date, like adding
the info on the frappr tool.
Also, I think we should have one designated "mentor" who is responsible
for answering the
general neophyte questions, this could be a role that we could pass
around every six months.
Michael could setup the email address:  oracle at rhodes22.org  and have
all mail forwarded to
someone on the list, such as Ed for the next six months.

-Bud Connor